We were instructed to re-design the shell of an existing conservatory at Ocean Lodge and produce the necessary Planning and Building Control applications.
Key phases of the project included:
- Trial hole investigation of the existing foundations
- Adapting the existing dwarf walls
- Removing the old timber framed roof, windows and doors
- Considering the structural requirements with our engineer
- Specifying a thermally efficient roof replacement
- Designing new, sensibly sized openings
Our solution has enabled our client to fully realise a thermally upgraded space to improve temperature control throughout the year and is complimented with a high quality finish that beautifully flows with the upgraded terrace and outdoor spaces.
- Category: Extensions
- Value: £80,000
- Completed: February 2019